Thursday, February 19, 2009

You need a good website

So this has been a topic I have been working on for the past couple weeks while I do a slight website redesign and logo branding of my business so when I found this blog post over on A Pictures Worth with a bunch of research Photoshelter did on what Art Directors, Art buyers etc want to see when they visit a photographers website I was excited to see what they said.

Check out the post here. You need to enter your email address to get them to send you a PDF with all of the research but it is well worth it.

Alleh Lindquist Portland Oregon Advertising Photographer

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bobby Marshall said...

I am in the process of customizing my website I have through sumgmug.com.

The report has plenty of useful information in it.

Thefirst thing I am going to do is get rid of my flash intro page..hehe

thanks for the link.

May 7, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home